قم بتسجيل الدخول أو التسجيل مجانًا للاستفادة من جميع الميزات
Log in or register for free to benefit from all the features
You know 0 wordsDifficult words (0)Activity
English for beginners 3 (A2)- - 7 A Trip to the Hospital
Auto Replay Repeat Speed demo.php?pb=1&book=43&chapter=478NextInstructions:
Listen to each sentence and repeat out loud with your voice until you can say it quickly.
تعليمات:استمع إلى كل جملة وكررها بصوت مرتفع حتى تتمكن من نطقها بسرعة.
Number of lines
Report an error
(1) 47477 a trip to the hospital. 02.21513
(2) 47478 I have to get my tonsils out2.442315.74754(3) 47479 I'm not really happy about it5.747547.52367(4) 47480 but I'm tired of being sick and having sore throats 7.5236710.4799(5) 47481 I have to go to the hospital two hours before my surgery10.479914.2717(6) 47482 my mother will go with me. 14.271715.9519
(7) 47483 the nurses will take my temperature and check my blood pressure15.951919.8691(8) 47484 they will make sure that I am ready for my operation19.869122.9902(9) 47485 I will be dressed in a white gown 22.990226.0183(10) 47486 and I will be wheeled down the hall to the operating room. 26.018329.1585
(11) 47487 I can't have anything to eat or drink29.158531.6759(12) 47488 for a long time before my surgery31.675934.1605(13) 47489 my mother will walk down the hall with me34.160536.8738(14) 47490 then she will wave goodbye as they wheel me into the operating room. 36.873840.8186(15) 47491 the doctor and the nurses will be busy in the operating room40.818644.5208(16) 47492 they will be getting ready to perform my surgery. 44.520847.3432
(17) 47493 the doctor will say hello to me47.343250.022(18) 47494 and tell me that he is going to put me to sleep50.02253.1781(19) 47495 he will put something into my arm53.178154.9694(20) 47496 he will tell me to count backwards from ten54.969457.7388
انقر على الكلمة الصعبة لتوضع في قائمة الكلمات الصعبة Click on the difficult word to be placed in the list of difficult words